In any case, we inform you that Meermin is responsible for the Cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through own and third-party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when visiting a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access the Website, also allowing them to improve quality and offer better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, since they help, among other functions, to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
Access to the Website implies express acceptance of the use of the Cookies detailed in this Policy on those devices used to make such access. If you disable Cookies, your browsing on the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work correctly.
Specifically, MEERMIN is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future MEERMIN uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this through the Website.
Technical and personalization cookies:
These Cookies facilitate the user's access and navigation on the Website on each of their visits to it and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication.
In order to recognize the user and provide a better service, the Website uses its own cookies. Likewise, they can also be used to recognize the user between successive visits and thus adapt the displayed content, to obtain information about the date and time of the last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the website itself, and estimate the number of visits made, in order to focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie can extract information from l hard drive of the user or steal personal information.
Third Party Cookies
MEERMIN , through the Website, uses Google Analytics , (in no case will they be permanent Cookies) service provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( "Google").
For more information about this, you can visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/
Behavioral advertising cookies :
These Cookies, which in no case will be permanent , are used to improve the Holder's commercial initiatives, display personalized advertising or promotions and or news related to the services of the Website , improve the content offer and personalize them. Thus, each time a user visits the Website, a persistent Cookie is assigned that stores information about their behavior for a certain period of time by observing their browsing habits on the Website, allowing MEERMIN to identify to the user and show certain advertising based on them . Once users leave the website, it will show ads related to the type of products or services of the same .
Specifically, MEERMIN uses the following services for the aforementioned purpose :
- Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook Inc, with registered office at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025. For more information regarding Facebook cookies, you can consult the following link : https: // www .facebook.com / full_data_use_policy
- The service provided by Doubleclick (Google), an entity whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States . For more information you can consult the following link : https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Social media cookies :
The Owner makes connectors and applications of social networks (such as Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, or Pinterest) available to users so that they can interact with the Website more easily and / or access the accounts of the Owner of each network social , which will expire at the end of the session. For this, it is necessary to install Cookies from each of the social networks whose icon is available on the Website .
User settings to avoid Cookies
Thus, it is possible to block Cookies through the browser configuration tools, or each user can configure their browser to notify them when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookiesand http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- b) If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To know more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- e) If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
In case the user decides to deactivate all Cookies, the quality and speed of the service could decrease and, even, he could lose access to some of the services or sections offered on the Website.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy , you can contact MEERMIN at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Copyright © MEERMIN US LLC . All rights reserved